I know it (that),
Im so gonna miss my seniors.
Especially the ohsoentertainingfunnycrazysissy guys.
Not literally sissy, fyi. :)
Ultra cuteness.
Bowling's a good sport.
Theres a lot more to bowling than you know. There's a lot then just throwing the ball down the lane.
There's a lot more to it than you really know.
There's a lot of things that can happen during training.
Aka funniness.
Ha-ha(:
I have such a love-hate relationship with bowling in general.
Or specifically with my ball and the lane and the pins.
-
>;(
Saturday, April 29, 2006
Previous Posts
- I haven't given you, my readers, my rather in-dept...
- I'm feeling rather complexed now.Is complexed the ...
- The L word.No, not this L.:)
- Lucky, and (not) knowing it.
- Hello, all!When was the last time you saw them on ...
- WJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUARDIAN PHAR...
- Westlife - AmazingYou're like a storm against the ...
- Today was just plain WASTED.-Here's mavis saint ge...
- Im sorry but i like (or rather, seem to LOVE) scre...
- Sigh.Somehow i wish...It'll go the way it rightful...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home